A message to our valued customers,
Keeping the health and welfare of our employees and patients as our highest priority, we have resumed our regular office hours
Over the last month we have been busy preparing our clinics and implementing procedures to ensure our patients will be safe and comfortable in both of our locations. Some of the many steps we have taken include
- Personal confirmation calls the night before the appointment.
- Rescheduling if the patient is sick or showing symptoms.
- Limiting appointments to 1 per hour to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations at each clinic.
- Patients will be offered a mask as they enter the clinic if needed.
- Staff will wear masks at all times and gloves when conducting exams.
- Chairs in each waiting room will be at least 6′ apart.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between appointments.
We want to keep everyone hearing and also safe during this time of transition. We miss everyone and look forward to helping you hear again!
The team at Hometown Hearing Centre