“A TEAM IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO TRUST EACH OTHER.”
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR (MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR) – Hamilton, ON CANADA
We are seeking a FULL-TIME PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR position for our clinic located in Hamilton – ONTARIO.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for the patient therefore critical for maintaining patient relationships from the initial interaction and responsible for persuading, motivating, and influencing patients to convert inquiries into hearing test appointments.
Our attitude, actions and behaviors have great potential to make patients feel understood, important and comfortable. Patient Care Coordinators receive regular support and training from our team to ensure they are maximizing every opportunity to get people in the door, to schedule initial hearing tests and follow up appointments.
Minimum 2 years experience in medical reception/doctor’s office scheduling patients
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Billing experience with ADP, WSIB, VAC/DVA, NIHB, ODSP considered an asset
- Ability to persuade, motivate, and influence patients to convert customer inquiries into hearing test appointments
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prioritizing, planning and disciplined time management
- Professional written & verbal communication
- Proactive customer service approach which includes patience and listening skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous Retail, Hearing Clinic, ENT experience or working with elderly considered an asset
The compensation package includes an attractive base salary, self-development and training opportunities, complete health and dental insurance benefits and generous flexible hours to create a healthy work/life balance.
Hometown Hearing is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Apply Today! To Join Hometown Hearings team of dedicated hearing healthcare professionals.