LET TODAY BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW.
AUDIOLOGIST or HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST – Hamilton, ON CANADA
We are seeking a FULL-TIME AUDIOLOGIST or HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST to join our team located in HAMILTON, ON CANADA
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining patient relationships from the initial consultation to the successful resolution of their hearing healthcare challenges. Providing counselling, dispensing of hearing aids and continued follow up care.
Master’s Degree in Audiology, licensed by CASLPO and registered with ADP
HIS designation and licensed by AHIP, registered with ADP
At least 2 years of experience in the hearing industry
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Prioritizing, planning and organization skills
- Proactive customer approach; patience/listening/counselling skills
- Persuasive negotiating skills to influence outcomes
- Professional written, verbal & presentation communication skills
The compensation package includes an attractive base salary, bonus opportunities, self-development and training, complete health and dental insurance benefits and generous flexible hours to create a healthy work/life balance, professional fee and licensing coverage and career advancement opportunities.
Hometown Hearing is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Apply Today! And Join Hometown Hearings team of dedicated hearing healthcare professionals.