Choose Us For Unique, Individual Hearing Care
For years we’ve provided the most comprehensive customer service in the industry, and we’re dedicated to helping even more people find their way to better hearing.
In an effort to better service, all of our customers are offered evening, weekend, and home appointments. We also offer 24-hour emergency contact with our Value Added, All-In Program. At Hometown Hearing Centre we honor all existing and previously purchased warranties.
Preferred Hearing Healthcare Provider for:
- Sun Life
- Green Shield
- Great-West Life
- Chambers of Commerce
- Members of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
- and many more
Choose us for Our Value-Added, All-In Program
We believe that all our products and services should be of the best quality and best value. Ask about our guarantees where we commit to excellent customer service, not only for brand new purchases but for maintenance of all our devices. We want your good hearing to be for life! Contact us today for more information.
Our Services and Our Promise
- Over 100 years of direct experience
- Free shuttle service available
- Full hearing test with a report at no cost
- Hearing aid sales and full repairs
- Custom hearing protection and ear molds
- Cerumen management (wax removal)
- Authorized provider for WSIB, ODSP, VAC, ADP
- Offer in-house interest-free payment plans
- Free hearing aid services and in-house repairs
- No doctor referrals required
- Customized hearing aid fittings
- Fabrication of earmolds
- Instruction in the maintenance and use of hearing aids
- After-care services
- Free Batteries for all hearing aid users
- Demonstration of assistive listening devices
The Solution is Simple!
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Deciding to wear hearing aids is a big step, no matter how long you’ve been living with hearing loss. That’s why Hometown Hearing Centre brings you the most sophisticated technology in a range of hearing solutions with price options to fit your budget, in order to make the transition as easy as possible for you.
Complete Hearing Aid Care
You may have heard hearing aids are hard to take care of. But that’s old news. We offer a range of accessories that make it easy for you to clean, dehumidify and even recharge your hearing aid batteries.
Contact or visit us today to learn more.
Improve Your Hearing, Improve Your Life!
A study was completed and shows that Canadians between the age of 60 and 79 years old are more than 80% likely to experience some level of hearing loss. If you think you have hearing loss, or know a loved who does, our interactive tools are a good first step towards getting the help you need.
Benefits of Hearing Aids
Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
- Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
- Increased ability to concentrate and multitask
- Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
- Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
- Increased earning power and more control over their lives