Referring Your Patients
We welcome all patient referrals and provide a Free Hearing Test and Comprehensive Evaluation. A complete report will be sent to your office following the appointment for record.
Over the years, physicians have referred thousands of patients to Hometown Hearing Centre for hearing tests, hearing aid evaluations, tinnitus management and hyperacusis consultations. Fill out the “Request an Appointment” form on the top right, and in the comments please indicate the referring Doctors name, contact number and pertinent patient information.
Commonly Asked Questions:
HOW DO I REFER MY PATIENTS?
- Referring Physician's can complete the “Request an Appointment” form on the top right (referral forms are not necessary).
- Include referring Doctor’s name, contact number, and all previous test results/reports and related information in the comments.
- Patients are welcome to call our clinics directly to schedule a hearing test.
- We follow up with all referrals within 24 hours to schedule an appointment.
- Alternatively, you can print the attached Patient Referral Form and fax to the nearest Hometown Hearing location below.
BANCROFT: 1 (613) 332-0692 (229 Hastings St. N)
BARRY'S BAY: 1 (613) 756-9550 (12 Dunn Street)
BRANTFORD: 1 (519) 805-8115 (Avenue Medical Centre, 221 Brant Avenue)
BURLINGTON: 1 (905) 662-3213 (Halton Family Health Building, 2951 Walkers Line, Main Floor)
CAMBRIDGE (HESPELER): 1 (519) 267-1705 (Pinebush Medical Centre, 182 Pinebush Rd, Unit 105)
CAMBRIDGE (PRESTON): 1 (519) 621-4320 (Delta Medical Centre, 614 Coronation Blvd, Unit 201)
DELHI: 1 (226) 549-4328 (Delhi Community Health Centre, 105 Main Street)
HALIBURTON: 1 (705) 457-9177 (83 Maple Ave, Unit 4)
HAMILTON: 1 (905) 662-3213 (Hamilton Community Health Centre, 414 Victoria Ave, M-6)
MINDEN: 1 (705) 286-6009 (41 Bobcaygeon Rd)
NIAGARA FALLS: 1 (905) 353-0431 (Stamford Medical Centre, 4256 Portage Rd, Suite 105)
PARRY SOUND: 1 (705) 746-7792 (17 James Street, 2nd Floor)
PORT DOVER: 1 (226) 290-4328 (No Frill's Plaza, 87 Thompson Dr.)
SIMCOE: 1 (519) 426-0040 (M&M Food Market Plaza, 95 Queensway W 3B)
STRATFORD: 1 (226) 779-5981 (The Hearing Center, 93 St. Vincent St. N., Unit 1)
ST THOMAS: 1 (519) 207-0332 (St Thomas Family Health Centre, 230 First Avenue)
STONEY CREEK: 1 (905) 662-3213 (South Mount Health Centre, 35 Upper Centennial Parkway, Suite 1A)
WATERDOWN: 1 (905) 963-7410 (255 Dundas Street E, Unit 10)
Click Here – to view each clinic location and telephone number.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST.
- Our Clinical Experts Have Combined Industry Experience of Over 100 Years.
- Our Hearing Instrument Specialists are AHIP registered while our Audiologists are registered members of CASLPO, all in good-standing with their respective colleges.
- We are an authorized member for; ADP, WSIB, DVA/VAC, NIHB and ODSP.
Our team of Registered Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Specialists and entire staff are committed to finding the right solution to your Patients hearing healthcare needs.